• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LASHANAYNAY
NiggerTitties Wrote:
Malevolent Wrote: I'm curious how far you plan on going with this story.

UNTIL MY BALLS SHRIVEL INTO INFINITY M'CAPTAIN

It has been awhile, when is the next story?
Malevolent Wrote:
NiggerTitties Wrote:

O CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN MY TITTIES HAVE TWISTED INTO AN INFINITE SPIRAL OF RIDICULOUS DIARRHEA.

THE LAST TIME WE MADE LOVE HER PUBIC HAIR HAD AN EVER-PRESENT ODOR OF SMELLY TACO BELL BATHROOM SPLOOGE SPEWING FROM HER CRABS INFESTED MINGE. IT WAS QUITE WONDERFUL TO INDULGE WITH MY TONGUE AS I HEARD THE EVOLVED CRABS BEG FOR MERCY BETWEEN MY TEETH AND MAGGOT FILLED GUMS. 

HER BUTTHOLE WAS AN AMAZING BROWN HOLE INTO WHICH I CRAWLED INSIDE AND HAD TASTEFUL BUTTSECKS USING MY HANDS AND FEET, BEING UNBIRTHED INTO THE WRONG HOLE. 

"aw shit" I PROCLAIMED BEFORE HER RECTUM SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZED ME OUT INTO THE SHEET LIKE A FRESH DEUCE. 

I AM REBORN.
NiggerTitties Wrote:
Malevolent Wrote:
NiggerTitties Wrote:

O CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN MY TITTIES HAVE TWISTED INTO AN INFINITE SPIRAL OF RIDICULOUS DIARRHEA.

THE LAST TIME WE MADE LOVE HER PUBIC HAIR HAD AN EVER-PRESENT ODOR OF SMELLY TACO BELL BATHROOM SPLOOGE SPEWING FROM HER CRABS INFESTED MINGE. IT WAS QUITE WONDERFUL TO INDULGE WITH MY TONGUE AS I HEARD THE EVOLVED CRABS BEG FOR MERCY BETWEEN MY TEETH AND MAGGOT FILLED GUMS. 

HER BUTTHOLE WAS AN AMAZING BROWN HOLE INTO WHICH I CRAWLED INSIDE AND HAD TASTEFUL BUTTSECKS USING MY HANDS AND FEET, BEING UNBIRTHED INTO THE WRONG HOLE. 

"aw shit" I PROCLAIMED BEFORE HER RECTUM SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZED ME OUT INTO THE SHEET LIKE A FRESH DEUCE. 

I AM REBORN.

And the epic saga continues.
Malevolent Wrote:
NiggerTitties Wrote:
Malevolent Wrote:
NiggerTitties Wrote:

I AM REBORN.

And the epic saga continues.

SINCE REBIRTH LASHANAYNAY HASN'T FELT THE DESIRE TO MAKE THE NASTY SWAMPBUTTLOVE WITH MY MALFORMED SCROTUM. SHE HAS FOUND ANOTHER PARTNER. 

ADOLF "Für meinen Penis" HITLER USED HIS GAS TO SUBDUE HER OVERSIZED SAGBAG TITTIE-TOTS FOR PILLOW FIGHTS AMONGST THE PROUD NAZI ARMY. 

UPON THE DISCOVERY I FELL TO MY KNEES. 

"SEIG HEIL. SEIG HEIL." BUT MY PROCLAMATION WAS NOT ENOUGH TO WIN MY NEGRO BACK. 

HE'D SHIT IN HER EYEBALLS AND SHOVED HER MINGE INTO A GARBAGE DISPOSAL AND USED HER ARM AS A SKYSCRAPER FOR HIS PALACE. 

FUCK NIGGERS. 

PRAISE HITLER. SEIG HEIL. SEIG HEIL.
Another beautiful entry to the Lashanaynay series.
Malevolent Wrote: Another beautiful entry to the Lashanaynay series.
BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER. 

SO I SQUEEZED A FAT CHODE INTO LASHANAYNAY'S EYE SOCKET AND SCRAMBLED HER BRAINS WITH MY FORESKIN UNTIL SHE RESULTED INTO A TERMINAL BOUT OF EXPLOSIVE GONARRHEA AND SCAT-FUELED RAGE UPON MY TESTICLES AS THE VOMIT SPEWED ACROSS THE ROOM WITH ENOUGH FORCE TO MELT THE WALLS TO THE CONSISTENCY OF A FINELY SHAVEN CANTELOUPE SQUISHED INSIDE OF A SOCCER BALL AND KICKED AROUND A BLENDER WITH A CLITORIS SPINNING LIKE A JEWISH BALDING MAN THAT STARED INTO MY SOUL WIPING MY ASS ON THE PAVEMENT WHEN MY HEAD DELICIOUSLY IMPLODED WITH STRAWBERRY LUBRICANT COVERING LASHANAYNAY'S PILLOWBAG PUSSY AND FLAPPYASSCHEEKNIGGERBALLSCUNTFLAP AND HER PERIOD HAD RETURNED CAUSING A TORRENT OF CHERRY LIQUID AIDS TO SPEEEWWWWWWWW FROM HER PUSSY INTO THE CARPET AS HER DADDEH WALKED IN TO EXECUTE MY USELESS BODY IN AN ATTEMPT TO REGAIN THE INNOCENCE OF HIS NEGRO WHICH WAS DEEMED IMPOSSIBLE DUE TO HER TAINTED BRAIN DAMAGE FROM MY VIOLENT EXCESSIVE RAPE TO TURN HER SOUL INTO A WELL ANGUISHED FAILURE OF MATTER TO MANIFEST ITSELF UPON OUR PLANET THAT ONLY CAUSED INEVITABLE CANCER AND AUTISM TO SPREAD IN THE WAY OF A FIDGET SPINNER OUT OF HER BUTTHOLE AND INTO HER DADDEH'S PEEPEE AND CUT HIS STERNUM IN HALF VIA THE PURE AUTISM THAT WAS HELD WITHIN THE FIDGET SPINNER IN MY NEGRO'S ANUS.
i feel like i lost a few iq points with this cancer
Away
does the last post in last man/woman posting get a prize when old forum goes down and it truly is the last post?